Ventilation is never a problem with three large 48" screened windows, a screened D style door and the screened roof just adds even more air flow. The white fly helps reflect the sun and extends over the windows and door with included double ridge poles. The perfect summer tent. All openings feature no see um mesh screen with flaps that zip closed for weather protection and privacy.
Super strong shock corded fiberglass frame poles provide excellent stability. Frame system features ring and pin connections for a very easy to set up tent. Usually assembles in seconds, compared to minutes with other tents. Awning and windows have tape sealed seams for added rain protection. Sewn in storage pockets and gear loft for additional storage. Available in 2 large sizes.
- Strong 11mm shock-corded fiberglass poles
- Taped-seam rainfly
- Ring and pin pole assembly
- Three 48” screen windows have inside zip storm flaps
- Wide “D” style front door
- Four roof windows for added ventilation
- Door and walls made of tough Polyester Taffeta
- Screens are No-See-Um mesh to keep insects out
- The floor is made of rugged polyethylene
- Sewn-in pockets and a gear loft for storage
- Meets CPAI – 84 fire retardant regulations
- Tent includes stakes, storage bag, and instructions
- Model: #218 - 10' Wide x 10' Long x 72" High.
- Sleeps up to 6 adults.
- Weight: 16 Lbs.
- Packed Size: 27" L x 7" W x 7" D
- Tent Color: Blue with a silver fly