• Floorless design
• Made of woven 100% cotton canvas.
• Corners, splash cloth and sod flap are made of longlasting, reinforced PVC vinyl.
• High-density epoxy powder-coated steel frame
• Screen walls are No-See-Um fine mesh polyester
• Zippered doors on two sides
• Awning flaps on all sides - eight in all
• Awnings may be guyed out for added shade or zipped closed for privacy or wind protection
• Full wrap-around polyester rain fly
• Four awning poles, pole bag, and instructions are included
we got this for the scoutmaster when camping. It works great for that. He can either set it up for just him or when the weather is bad and the adults need a "hang-out" spot, there's plenty of inside room for all their chairs. Setting up was easy once we figured out to stake the bottom first, before trying to raise the poles. We put a large tarp on the ground inside this tent. The zippered windows are great, we can open or close them depending on the weather. And being able to open the whole thing up is really nice. We found that it takes two people to put this tent up.
WHY NORTH RIVER OUTDOORS?