• 100% cotton walls and roof (9' x 12')
• Heavy duty vinyl-coated canvas floor for long wear
• 1” diameter powder coated steel frame
• Chain-linked poles for easy set-up
• Center ridge has sleeve pole tunnel for “no-sag” appearance
• Three extra large screen windows with inside zip storm flaps
• Wide front screen door with zip rain flaps
• Screens are No-See-Um mesh
• Interior sewn-in pockets for storage
• Meets CPAI – 84 fire retardant regulations
• Tent includes stakes, storage bag, and instructions
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
This is a really good quality canvas tent. I used it for an entire week and had plenty of room for the family and storage. I took one star away due to the cheap stakes that were included. Half of them broke during the trip. Would recommend nicer metal or aluminium stakes.
Lots of room, airflow is great, tons of space for a big group or family. It is hard to set up by yourself but simple with help from a friend. This tent will last!!