• 100% cotton walls and roof (9' x 12')
• Heavy duty vinyl-coated canvas floor for long wear
• 1” diameter powder coated steel frame
• Chain-linked poles for easy set-up
• Center ridge has sleeve pole tunnel for “no-sag” appearance
• Three extra large screen windows with inside zip storm flaps
• Wide front screen door with zip rain flaps
• Screens are No-See-Um mesh
• Interior sewn-in pockets for storage
• Meets CPAI – 84 fire retardant regulations
• Tent includes stakes, storage bag, and instructions
I bought this tent so that my family could have a true rustic camping experience while having enough space to be comfortable. I usually camp at state or federal parks in the summer for a couple of days to two weeks at a time. I can easily fit four people and their all belongings inside the tent comfortably.
This tent is very large inside, but it's not heavy or hard to set up. My wife can set it up herself in about 10 minutes or less but it takes about 30 minutes to take it apart because you really want to clean it inside and out as you fold it up.
Keeping an outdoor carpet outside and making people remove their shoes at the entrance helps a lot to keep it clean inside. Btw...(get a waterproof storage container for everyone's shoes).
Overall, I would highly recommend this tent to anyone who loves rustic camping in the spring/summer/fall and intends to leave their tent set up at least a few days at a time.
This is a really good quality canvas tent. I used it for an entire week and had plenty of room for the family and storage. I took one star away due to the cheap stakes that were included. Half of them broke during the trip. Would recommend nicer metal or aluminium stakes.
Lots of room, airflow is great, tons of space for a big group or family. It is hard to set up by yourself but simple with help from a friend. This tent will last!!