Trek 4 Season Dome Tent - 217XT
Things like the full coverage fly that covers to the ground, large vestibule that holds all your gear so you don't have to find space inside. Heavily waterproofed fabric on the fly keeps you dry on wet days. The bathtub style floor is designed to keep you and the inside of your tent high and dry. All fabric is tough rip stop nylon for heavy use.
Air flow is key to prevent condensation on the inside ot a tent, the two large windows and screened roof vent solve this problem for you. Two large O shaped screened doors gives you ample room for easy entry. All openings are covered with tight no see um mesh screen so that bugs are never a problem. Full closure with zip closed storm flaps
Holding this all together is the strong shock corded 7000 series aluminum frame poles. These help keep you safe and secure in the worst of conditions. Easy and quick set up and take down with the ring and pin connectors. Fly installs quickly with snap together buckles. When you need a tent for all conditions, this four season dome tent is for you, available in two sizes.
• 3-person Dome Tent (8' x 8')
• 8’x8’ sleeping space with 15+ sq.ft. added vestibule with Aluminum Poles
• Two pole, freestanding design for easy setup
• Shock corded 7000 alloy aluminum poles
• Ring & pin pole attachment design
• Short pole sleeves with clip attachment design for easy setup
• Nylon 190T walls, floor, and fly
• Floor and rain fly are 1500mm coated
• Fly attaches with adjustable webbing and side release buckles
• Front screened door with inside zipper storm flap
• All screens are No-See-Um mesh
• CPAI-84 Fire Retardant
• Includes carry bag and stakes
- Color: Green / Tan
- Complete with carry bag, poles, stakes and instructions.
- Manufacture: Trek Tents
- Fire Retarded material.
- Model: 217XT
- Size: 8' Wide x 8' Long x 59" High.
- Weight: 7 Lbs
- Packed Size: 24" L x 7" W x 7" D
Very good, I expected a quality tent for my money and it delivers. Fast setup, even by 1 person. The aluminum poles beat fiberglass every time. When it comes to camping equipment, I want value, not cheap. Happy with this choice.