Texsport Olympia Sleeping Bag
- Fill, Lining, and Outer: 100% Polyester
- Mummy-style bag is comfort rated down to 15 degrees Fahrenheit
- Made of ripstop polyester material with double-layer offset scroll construction for maximum durability
- Insulated with three pounds of 100% Insulblok siliconized hollow fiber insulation
- Machine washable; includes polyester stuff sack and hang tag
- Measures 33-by-24-by-84 inches (W x H x D)
We do most of our camping in the fall, winter and spring when the crowds are small and it gets dark early. We recently added two little girls, aged 4 and 7 to our family and needed some sleeping bags so they could join us on our first camping trip together. That camping trip was Thanksgiving weekend. We bought two of these for the kids and they did a good job. We tent camped in 35 degree weather. Of course the kids were bundled to the nines in fleece, hats, gloves, etc but they slept great and were nice and toasty when we pulled them out in the morning. We have a very high quality double sleeping bag from a major outdoor retailer and and it was really, really, really expensive. We needed good, warm bags but didn't want to shell out $200 just in case they hated camping. Figured we could move them to our sleeping bag if it got too cold or the bags didn't meet our expectations. These did a good job and we had no issues with getting them back into the included stuff sacks. But they are pretty noisy. Swish, swish-swish, swish-swish-swish. Eventually we all fell asleep to the sound of the swishing and it was all good.