The semi-geodesic design has proved itself time and again, and the new Superlite Voyager carries on that tradition for anybody travelling in all but the harshest conditions.
- Sleeps: 2
- Season Rating Spec: 3-4 season backpacking
- Free standing?: Yes (tent can be pitched without guying out)
- Minimum Weight: 1.45Kg (3lb 3oz)
- Packed Weight: 1.53Kg (3lb 6oz)
- Pitch Time (estimate): 10 mins
- Number of Porches: 1
- Number of Doors: 1
- Pitch Type: Inner pitch first
- Packed Size: 52x13cm
- Poles: 8.55mm DAC
- Pegs: 12 x 2g Titanium pegs
- Flysheet: Si/Pu Nylon R/S 5000mm
- Floor: Pu Nylon 6000mm
- Reflective guylines with new cordlocks
- New shape for 2009
Note: Due to the super light nature of the material used in the tents construction we are unable to factory seal the seams in a conventional method. However they are positioned and sewn in a way that minimises water penetration and it's possible to add further protection yourself, with seam sealer, to fully waterproof the tent.
This Terra Nova product is guaranteed to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.