At 1.25Kg per person, the Superlite Quasar gives strength and durability at half the weight of a standard Quasar. The Superlite Quasar uses the same dimensions as the standard Quasar, but uses the same fabrics as our Laser range. The double silicon flysheet is increadably lightweight but retains excellent durability and waterproofing. Add the proven strength of the Quasar geodesic construction and the Superlite Quasar becomes an excellent choice for all but the most committed of lightweight backpackers.
Color: Green Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbtV58PKHiI
- Sleeps: 2
- Season Rating Spec: 4 Season Backpacking
- Free standing?: Yes (tent can be pitched without guying out)
- Minimum Weight: 2.22Kg (4lb 14oz)
- Packed Weight: 2.5Kg (5lb 8oz)
- Pitch Time (estimate): 15 mins
- Number of Porches: 2
- Number of Doors: 2
- Pitch Type: Inner pitch first
- Packed Size: 54cm x 18cm
- User range: World Travel, Year Round Backpacking and Trekking
- Titanium pegs, 5.5g each
- 8.55mm DAC Featherlite poles
- New guyline system
- Lightweight zips and 'No rattle' zip pulls
Note: Due to the super light nature of the material used in the tents construction we are unable to factory seal the seams in a conventional method. However they are positioned and sewn in a way that minimises water penetration and it's possible to add further protection yourself, with seam sealer, to fully waterproof the tent.
This Terra Nova product is guaranteed to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.