The combination of Watershed Endurance and Waterbloc fabrics provide excellent durability, waterproofing and UV resistance, allowing the Quasar ETC to withstand the same harsh mountain conditions as the Quasar. The extra pole provides support and increased headroom in the porch.
- Sleeps: 2
- Season Rating Spec: 4 Season Mountain
- Free standing?: Yes (tent can be pitched without guying out)
- Minimum Weight: 4.1Kg (9lb 1oz)
- Packed Weight: 4.8Kg (10lb 9oz)
- Pitch Time (estimate): 15
- Number of Porches: 2
- Number of Doors: 2
- Pitch Type: Inner pitch first
- Packed Size: 18cm x 54cm
- User range: Expedition, High Altitude Backpacking and Trekking
- Pitching: Inner first
- Flysheet: Pu Nylon 8000mm
- Floor: Pu Nylon 10000mm
- TN Alumininum Alloy pegs
- 9.5mm 7001 T6 Terra Nova Reflex poles
- New guyline system
- 'No rattle' zip pulls
This Terra Nova product is guaranteed to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
Purchased for six day Denali trek. Overall, it's an outstanding ultra light 2-person tent. Pluses: Lightweight, highest quality materials. Roomy, well designed interior. Highly wind resistant geodetic design. Front and rear entrance porches are especially convenient for dual backpack storage. Excellent ventilation. Minuses: Rain fly not attached until after inner tent erected. Rain fly seams not factory taped or sealed. Ground stakes not stout enough for use in hard ground conditions. Would definitely recommend to a friend.