Its rear pole has a low profile designed to shed wind in the most effective way. The tent uses DAC alloy poles to provide greater strength and flexibility while keeping pole weight low. #8 chain zips are provided for extra durability and V angle alloy pegs for a more secure pitch. A further 2 and 3 man version of the Polar Lite 2 Micro are available - the Polar Lite 2 tent and Polar Lite 3 tent.
- Sleeps: 2
- Season Rating Spec: 4 Season Backpacking
- Free standing?: No (tent requires guy lines to be pitched)
- Minimum Weight: 1.75Kg (3lb 14oz)
- Packed Weight: 1.95Kg (4lb 5oz)
- Pitch Time (estimate): 5 - 10 mins
- Number of Porches: 1
- Number of Doors: 1
- Pitch Type: Fly and Inner pitch together
- #8 chain zips
- Taped seams
- Double Storm flap Zip covers
- Low profile shape
- Pack size: 41cm x 15cm
- Flysheet: Watershed R/S 6000mm
- Floor: Waterbloc R/S 6000mm
- Poles: 8.7mm DAC
- Pegs: 16 Alloy 'V' Angle
- Guylines: 6 Reflective
- Inner door: Half mesh
This Terra Nova product is guaranteed to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.