The Laser Competition 2 tent utilises high quality DAC Featherlite poles, and has a unique flysheet ventilation system. This tent is compatible with the Terra Nova FASTPACK system, allowing those who want to trim weight further when conditions permit, to use the flysheet and the fastpack groundsheet which is available separately.
Color: Green Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UI-b9uZiT0
- Sleeps: 2
- Season Rating Spec: 3 season backpacking
- Free standing?: No (tent requires guy lines to be pitched)
- Minimum Weight: 1.13Kg (2lb 8oz)
- Packed Weight: 1.25Kg (2lb 12oz)
- Pitch Time (estimate): 5 mins
- Number of Porches: 1
- Number of Doors: 2
- Pitch Type: Fly and Inner pitch together
- Packed Size: 40x16cm,
- Flysheet: Si/Si Nylon R/S 3000mm,
- Floor: Si/Si Nylon R/S 5000mm,
- Poles: 8.84mm DAC Featherlite,
- Pegs: 12 x 2g Titanium,
- Guylines: 4 x Reflective with Clamcleats,
- Compatible with Terra Nova FASTPACK system (fastpack weight: 0.760kg)
Note: Due to the super light nature of the material used in the tents construction we are unable to factory seal the seams, in a conventional method. However they are positioned and sewn in a way that minimises water penetration and it's possible to add further protection yourself, with seam sealer, to fully waterproof the tent. A free black pole cover (tied on) is also supplied with the Laser tents to fully waterproof the main seam, add stability, protect the zip and add extra protection to the most exposed part of the tent to UV damage.
This Terra Nova product is guaranteed to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product.