Benchmade SOCP Dagger Knife w/ Trainer 176BK-Combo
The Benchmade 176BK-Combo includes both the Dagger & Trainer knives with a black sheath!
The SOCP Dagger is a Greg Thompson design. He is the creator of the Special Operations Combatives Program (SOCP) and has years of training and experience to draw from. This skeletonized dagger has a finger loop that makes it easy to deploy and use in quick order. It is made from 440C stainless steel with a black finish. The 176 SOCP includes black sheath with clip and lanyard.
- High-carbon stainless steel blade
- Made in the USA
- HIGH-QUALITY: The 440C high-carbon stainless steel blade offers a good balance of hardness and rust resistance. It takes a fine edge and is fairly easy to re-sharpen.
- WELL-DESIGNED: The SOCP 176 is a single-piece dagger with a finger ring at the end. This allows the user to maintain dexterity and handle other objects without putting down the knife.
- ALWAYS READY: The 176's lightweight design and specialized, low-profile sheath ensure that your knife is always there when you need it. It's also MOLLE-compatible.
- FOR TACTICAL USE: The SOCP 176's dagger blade style excels at puncturing, making it the optimal blade shape for self-defense.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.
Handle Material:Stainless Steel
Knife Type:Fixed Blade
Country of Origin:USA