The IONOSPHERE™ by Snugpak® is an extremely small and compact 1 person shelter. It has a very low profile and is great for those looking for a 1 person shelter to keep out of the elements.
The Sungpak Ionosphere has a single entry point door made of 210t polyester RipStop construction with 5000mm waterproof polyurethane coating. Inner tent is constructed of 190t black nylon with no-see-um polyester mesh. DAC Featherlite NSL anodized poles with pressfit connectors. Poles are made from TH72M aluminum. All seams are taped sealed. Includes 14 alloy stakes and 2 spare stakes. Trail Weight 2.64 lbs (Fly, Poles & Inner Tent). Pack Weight 3.34 lbs. (Fly, Poles, Inner Tent, Stakes, Guy Ropes & Stuff Sack)
- Trail weight: 2.64 lbs.
- Pack weight: 3.34 lbs.
- Flysheet is a lightweight 210t Polyester Rip stop with a 5000mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Inner tent constructed of 190t nylon with polyester mesh
- 50D Polyester no-see-um-mesh
- DAC featherlite NSL anodized poles with pressfit connectors
- 1 Door
- All seams are taped sealed
- Alloy Stakes (14 + 2 spare stakes)
- Comes with a repair kit to allow for repairs while on the move if needed
- Pack Size: 17"L x 5.25"D
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.