This tent byimage SnugPak is built and designed for long-term and hard use. With its 5000mm PU Coated Fly, it can handle large amounts of rain, as well as surpasses many other tent manufacturers with a much less superior fabric. The Snug Pak Bunker 3 Person Tent has two doors and two vents, as well as all types of extras like internal mesh pockets, No-See-Um-Mesh. All seams are seam taped and much more. The Snug Pack Bunker Three-Person Camping Tent is a Fly first pitchy-type tent, which allows you to quickly set up the fly and seek shelter from the elements.
• Six internal mesh pockets to keep your kit off the ground creating more available floor space
• All seams are sealed and taped
• 190t Nylon PU 5000mm groundsheet to ensure the tent stays 100% waterproof
• Flysheet is a lightweight 210t Polyester RipStop with a 5000mm waterproof polyurethane coating
• Inner Tent constructed of 190t Nylon with Polyester Mesh
• 50D Polyester No-See-Um-Mesh
• DAC® Featherlite NSL® anodized poles with pressfit connectors
• All DAC® Poles are made from TH72M aluminium
• Interior Mesh Pockets (6 Total - 3 on each side)
• Alloy Stakes (17 + 2 Spare Stakes)
• Available in Olive Outer with Black Inner only
• Trail Weight 3.07kgs (Fly, Poles & Inner Tent)
• Pack Weight 3.52kgs (Fly, Poles, Inner Tent, Stakes, Guy Ropes & Stuff Sack)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.