Silky Professional F180 180mm Folding Saw Large Teeth
Silky Professional F180 180mm Folding Saw Large Teeth (143-18)
Consider the F180 Professional folding saw as your ‘go-to’ saw. It’s the cost effective folding saw that is ideal for every pruning task and outdoor project you have in mind. It’s also perfect for the home gardener. This lightweight strong folding saw is fit with large or fine teeth on a 7-inch blade. The F180 Professional securely and effortlessly locks in two different angle positions, allowing you to cut quickly through green wood branches and small firewood. Expect to cut with ease as Silky’s F180 Professional folding saw is constructed from a lightweight, fiberglass polypropylene with a rubber insert to ensure a comfortable and secure grip. This is the perfect tool that’s handy enough to want to keep in your pocket, glove compartment or tool box.
- SIZE: 8.75" closed. 7.5" mirror finish stainless blade. Red synthetic handle. Lanyard hole. Non-set teeth. Two adjustable blade angles. For trimming, pruning, gardening, and camping. Hang packaged.
- PORTABLE FOLDING HANDSAW: This professional handsaw combines superior performance and ergonomics with high-quality design. The fiberglass polypropylene handle is easy to grip, and the blade folds down easily, so you can store the entire handsaw in your pocket, glove compartment, or toolbox.
- A VARIETY OF USES: You can use this versatile blade for a number of jobs, including pruning, trimming, and maintaining your lawn or garden. No matter the work you have to do, whether it be hard or delicate, this blade makes the perfect addition to your tool collection. Add this handsaw to your toolkit today for effective sawing
- LIGHTWEIGHT BLADE: This carbon-steel blade attachment was designed to be light enough to provide a smooth cut through harder objects without the teeth catching or getting stuck partway through. With this high-quality blade, you can complete difficult jobs far more effectively than with an average saw blade.
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION: This saw blade is made with high-quality SK4 high-carbon steel that is 1.3 mm thick. The blade's teeth were taper-ground and impulse-hardened to further improve its cutting capabilities. The blade itself is 180 mm (7") in length, with 6.5 teeth per inch (7.5 teeth per 30 mm).
- JAPANESE CUTTING TECHNOLOGY: The high-quality and smooth-cutting design used to create this saw blade provides you with an unmatched cutting experience. Through impulse-hardening technology, the blade's teeth are harder than a regular file and can last up to three times longer than non-hardened blade teeth.
- 7-inch (180 mm) blade length
- 6.5 teeth per inch (7.5 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 0.4 pounds (180 grams) weight
- Comes in a blister pack
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, lawn & garden, hunting & outdoors
- Made in Japan
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship