Silky Pocketboy Professional 170mm Saw - Outback Edition 750-17
The Silky Outback Edition hand saws feature a handle made of arbor composite which provides excellent grip and control for wet, cold and game-processing conditions. The blade can cut bone and wood, and is black-plated with a nickel/tin blend to improve durability and reduce reflection for stealth, low-impact activities.
- BLADE LENGTH: 170mm Straight
- TEETH PITCH: 10 (8.5 tpi)
- WEIGHT: 0.55 lbs (248g)
- NON-SET TEETH: Taper ground to reduce resistance for smoother, easier and faster cutting.
- IMPULSE-HARDENED: The teeth of the blade are heated and hardened to stay sharp three times longer than non-hardened teeth.
- MIRAI-ME: Featuring 4 cutting angles along the blade for rip-cutting, cross-cutting and slant cutting, leaving a smooth surface every time.
- BLACK PLATING: Blacking plating allows entire blade, including the teeth, to be coated with a unique, highly durable Nickel / Tin blend. It provides longer blade life and improved cutting performance.
- QUALITY: Made in Japan