Silky Pocketboy 750-17 Professional 170mm Saw Outback Edition
The Silky Pocketboy 750-17 Professional 170mm Saw Outback Edition has been specially designed for unforgiving conditions. Its arbor composite handle provides the user with superior grip and control, while its blade is black-plated with a nickel/tin blend to boost durability and reduce glint for stealthy, unobtrusive activities. It can effortlessly cut through bone and wood.
This high-quality Japanese hand saw blade is designed for precision and durability. The 170mm straight blade features 10 teeth per inch (8.5 tpi) for smooth, fast cutting. The non-set teeth are taper ground to reduce resistance, making cutting easier and more efficient. The teeth are also impulse-hardened to stay sharp three times longer than non-hardened teeth. The Mirai-Me blade features four cutting angles for rip-cutting, cross-cutting, and slant cutting, leaving a smooth surface every time. The black plating provides longer blade life and improved cutting performance. This blade is made in Japan and is sure to meet your woodworking needs.
- BLADE LENGTH: 170mm Straight
- TEETH PITCH: 10 (8.5 tpi)
- WEIGHT: 0.55 lbs (248g)
- NON-SET TEETH: Taper ground to reduce resistance for smoother, easier and faster cutting.
- IMPULSE-HARDENED: The teeth of the blade are heated and hardened to stay sharp three times longer than non-hardened teeth.
- MIRAI-ME: Featuring 4 cutting angles along the blade for rip-cutting, cross-cutting and slant cutting, leaving a smooth surface every time.
- BLACK PLATING: Blacking plating allows entire blade, including the teeth, to be coated with a unique, highly durable Nickel / Tin blend. It provides longer blade life and improved cutting performance.
- QUALITY: Made in Japan