Skip to content
Shipping Orders Online w/ Free Shipping - Experiencing Delays
Shipping Orders Online w/ Free Shipping - Experiencing Delays

QuickFire FireStarters Single Pack

$0.65

If you’re going to venture outside and brave the elements, you’ll need a fire starter that can brave them too.

The Quickfire Fire Starters are waterproof to ensure you can get a flame started no matter the weather. Even when wet, the flammable wax inside each Quickfire pouch produces flames up to a foot high for ten minutes. That’s enough time to help dry out damp wood and start a fire and start relaxin'.

Fire can be both a symbol of relaxing luxury and a necessary survival tool. Whether you need a flame for the fireplace or the frontier, Quickfire All-Purpose Fire Starters light your fire quickly and reliably.


Each sealed pouch contains paraffin wax formulated to light quickly under even the worst conditions. Simply place a Quickfire under your wood and light the corner of the pouch. As the wax burns, it produces robust flames for up to ten minutes, giving your logs plenty of time to catch fire.

The waterproof packs will ignite after a day of hiking in the rain and are non-toxic so you can also use them to heat up the coals at your next BBQ.

Features & specs
  • Paraffin wax fire starter pouches
  • Can be used for charcoal grills, fireplaces, campfires, and wood-burning stoves
  • Includes 1 fire starter pouch
  • 100% waterproof
  • Burn time: 8 to 10 minutes
  • Light time: 0.5 to 2 seconds
  • Flame height: 8 to 13 inches (20.32 to 33.02 cm)
  • Non-toxic
  • Over 30 year shelf life

Question: How do you open it?

Answer: You don’t have to! Simply place a Quickfire Fire Starter under your logs and light the corner of the pouch. The plastic acts as a wick to light the wax inside.

Question: Do these smell when you light them?

Answer: Nope! There’s a slight odor (similar to a candle burning) but no harsh chemical smell.

Question: Are these dangerous?

Answer: Quickfire pouches are not combustible and will not self-ignite. They should be treated with the same caution as any flammable material.

Customer Reviews

No reviews yet
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
x