Pro-Tech Malibu Reverse Tanto Button Lock Flipper 5201
Pro-Tech Malibu Reverse Tanto Blade / Button Lock Flipper with 3.25” 20-CV Blade
The Pro-Tech Malibu is a fashionable flipper knife with every bit of precision you've come to expect from Pro-Tech. This rare knife has a silky ball bearing action and a numbered First Production Run. It flies open with the flipper action, with no springs attached, so it's legal in more places (like Malibu, for instance). It locks up with the plunge lock, and has a reverse tanto blade that easily handles all your EDC tasks.Features:
- Silky ball bearing action
- Anodized aluminum handle is strong and light.
- Stonewash Blade / Blade Handles
- Model 5201 - Non Auto / Manual Flipper
- Recessed deep carry pocket clip holds the knife secure.
- Stonewash finished blade opens super smooth with the flipper action.
- Made in USA
- Overall Length:7.50"
- Blade Length:3.25"
- Blade Width:1.00"
- Blade Thickness:0.125"
- Blade Material:CPM-20CV
- Blade Style:Reverse Tanto
- Blade Grind:Hollow
- Edge Type:Plain
- Handle Length:4.25"
- Handle Width:1.125"
- Handle Thickness:0.48"
- Handle Material:Aluminum
- Color:Black or Blue Handle Available
- Weight:2.99 oz.
- User:Right Hand
- Pocket Clip:Tip-Up
Lock Type:Plunge Lock
Country of Origin:USA
Best Use:Everyday Carry, Outdoors
- Lifetime Warranty