Pelican 1615 Air Case
Pelican™ Air cases are the first in a series of remarkable innovations engineered by Pelican, the pioneers of protective cases. For over 40 years Pelican has designed and crafted the most influential protective cases in the world, and we're just getting started.
With the launch of the Pelican™ Air line of cases, we're redefining the future of protection with a remarkable union of light and tough.
- Watertight O-ring gasket
- New style "conic curve" lid shape
- Super-light proprietary HPX™ polymer
- Stainless steel hasp protector
- Proven tough double-throw latches
- Automatic purge valve balances air pressure
- Rubber over-molded handles
- New removable polycarbonate card holder with front or side placement
- Retractable extension handle
- Quiet rolling stainless-steel bearing wheels
- Maximum airline check-in size (check with airline for exact measurement requirements)
- Lifetime guarantee of excellence
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Made in the USA
Interior Dimensions: 29.59" x 15.50" x 9.38"
Int Volume: 2.49 ft³
Padlock Hole Diameter: 5/16"
Weight with foam: 17.60 lbs
Weight without foam: 14.06 lbs
Buoyancy: 169.20 lbs
Latch Material: ABS
O-Ring Material: EPDM
Purge Body Material: ABS
Purge Vent Material: Hi-Flow Gore-Tex 3 Micron Hydrophobic Non-Woven
Foam Layer 1 (Lid): 2.03" - Convolute
Foam Layer 2 (Base): 2.94" - Pick N Pluck
Foam Layer 3 (Base): 2.94" - Pick N Pluck
Foam Layer 4 (Base): 1.44" - Pad