Pelican 1520 Protector Case (USA)
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the arctic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- O-ring seal
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, lightweight
- Pick N Pluck™ with convoluted lid foam
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Made in the USA
- Exterior Dimensions: 19.78" x 15.77" x 7.41"
- Interior Dimensions: 18.06" x 12.89" x 6.72"
- Lid: 1.79"
- Bottom: 4.93"
- Int Volume: 0.91 ft³
- Padlock Hole Diameter: 5/16"
- Weight with foam: 9.35 lbs
- Weight without foam: 8.29 lbs
- Buoyancy: 63.00 lbs
- Body Material: Polypropylene
- Latch Material: ABS
- O-Ring Material: Polymer
- Pins Material: Stainless Steel
- Foam Material: 1.3 lb Polyurethane
- Purge Body Material: ABS
- Purge Vent Material: 3 Micron Hydrophobic Non-Woven
- Foam Layer 1 (Lid): 1.75" - Convolute
- Foam Layer 2 (Base): 0.75" - Pad
- Foam Layer 3 (Base): 4.00" - Pick N Pluck