- Huge roomy shelter, ideal for the beach or the soccer game!
- Perfect for the beach!
- Color coated webbing and pole sleeves to make set up a breeze
- Zippered windows with no-see-um mesh
- No-see-um mesh gear bags under each zippered window give you plenty of handy storage space
- Easy to set up and take down
- Includes four built-in sand anchors for solid footing in loose soil or sand
- Fiberglass poles
- Dimensions: 12’ L x 6’ 6” W x 6’ 6” H
- Weight: 13 lbs
- Color: Yellow
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Bought this for an upcoming day camp for scouts, as a rest spot and shade in between events. I have to say it is larger than most if not all of this type sun shades I've looked over. We were easily able to set up 4 chairs with adults inside the shelter area, with room for gear pushed around the edges. With the center section at 6-6, this shelter can and does cast some shade in the afternoon, which is the point. Multiple zip up windows made it easy to let the winds through or block them. There are 4 sand pockets, which worked well with rocks too and the corners each have webbing with metal grommets for rods and stakes, though it will mean only using thin rod stakes, not thicker plastic, but that works better for my preferences. The bag it came with is nearly twice the size that is required, unlike most tent bags, that you have to fold it just right to get it back into the oem bag, this bag is made for something twice as large I think, yet a nice touch is they sewed the set up instruction sheet into the bag, so you can't lose it.