Optimus Crux Weekend HE Cook System
Note: When traveling, the set also offers ample space for a 230 g/8 oz gas cartridge and Optimus Folding spork (not included).
- Average boil time for 1 L of water: ~ 3 min/1 l water, depending on climate, altitude etc.
- Average burn time: up to 60 min at maximum output (230 g canister)
- Dimensions (in): 5.2 x 4.8
- Fuel type: Butane/propane/isobutane gas canister (not included)
- Kit includes: Terra Weekend Cookset with Mesh Bag and Crux Ultralite Stove
- Output (BTU): 10200
- Technology: Gas
- Weight (oz): 9.7
Great stove for quick boil and then mix with food, but it doesn't cook well. It's hard to adjust the fuel to stay steady or simmer. But if you are eating back packing meals all you need is to boil water and add it, i was able to boil water in around a minute with the jet engine giving off the flame. When purchasing the fuel the 16 doesn't fit inside with the stove I recommend one size smaller and everything will fit together. Over all good purchase I'm happy with it for backpacking, but not for camping where cooking your food is necessary.