Silky ONO Professional Hatchet (Japan)
The ulitmate portable camping and wildlife hatcet
Looking for a camper's best friend? While small and compact, this feisty chunk of Japanese craftsmanship won't let you down when it comes to clearing trails or cutting up small timber for that evening fire. From the moment you handle this fine tool, you will know it is destined for your next venture into the great outdoors. Reshape the blade as needed. The ONO exudes quality and will be a part of your regular camping gear for a long time to come. Custom-fitted carrying case with a matching hole-hanger is standard equipment.
- Silky's Ono won't let you down when it comes to clearing trails or cutting up timber for firewood
- Full tang blade for strength and durability
- Premium Japanese steel keeps the blade sharp
- Comes with custom sheath with hole hanger
- Resharpen blade as needed
- BLADE THICKNESS (MM): 5.7 mm
- COLOR: Black
- LENGTH:13.4 in
- COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE: JP
- MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER: 568-10
- SKU: 568-10
The History of Silky Saws
Silky Saws are manufactured in the Ono region of Japan, famous for its consistently high-quality Japanese steel with the lowest amount of impurities. With nearly 100 years of hand saw technology & superior craftsmanship, these saws remain unmatched by any other saw on the market.