Olight S30R II 3600mAh Flashlight
The S30RII Baton features the popular design of the S30R with upgraded specifications to increase performance and reliability. The light output of the S30RII ranges from 1 to 1020 lumens. The light continues to feature the magnetic tail cap and removable pocket clip that can be seen on the previous version. The S30RII includes one 18650 high capacity lithium-ion battery optimized for fast wireless charging. The S30RII is a perfect light for everyday carry containing an all in one solution that includes a battery and wireless charging dock for user convenience.
- Fast and easy charging. The light features a micro-USB charging dock that includes an additional USB input to charge other devices.
- The light is powerful and small with a maximum light output up to 1020 lumens.
- The flashlight includes 1 x 18650 3600mAh. This is the highest capacity 18650 available.
- Cree XM-L2 U3. The maximum output is 1020 lumens
- Hardened tempered glass with two-sided anti-reflective coating featuring a glow-in-the-dark o-ring
- Multi-function side switch with five brightness levels, plus a strobe mode
- Flat tail cap with a strong magnet providing the ability to use it as a hands-free work light
- Removable pocket clip that is scratch resistant
- Thermal management safety program provides overheating protection by dropping high output by 60% after 5 minutes of constant on
- Featuring a wide range current circuit. The light can be powered by 2 x CR123A (Cannot be charged).
- Reverse polarity protection to prevent improper battery installation
- Can be powered by two non-rechargeable CR123A lithium batteries as a last resort in an emergency.
- Low standby current below 15uA
- Micro-USB cable
- rechargeable 18650 batteries
- Spare O-rings (x2)
- Charging dock
- User manual
Extremely bright for the size and very well made, top quality fit and finish. I typically use led lenser, streamlights, etc. and this is easily on par but brighter for the size. Much more bang for buck. Definitely not a rip off foreign made pos light which r quite common nowadays.
Only reasons not 5 star are 1. the lack of a focus mechanism to concentrate the beam, 2. Not very good lens system to provide an evenly lit spot light.