Olight S30R II 3200mAh Flashlight
The S30RII Baton features the popular design of the S30R with upgraded specifications to increase performance and reliability. The light output of the S30RII ranges from 1 to 1020 lumens. The light continues to feature the magnetic tail cap and removable pocket clip that can be seen on the previous version. The S30RII includes one 18650 high capacity lithium-ion battery optimized for fast wireless charging. The S30RII is a perfect light for everyday carry containing an all in one solution that includes a battery and wireless charging dock for user convenience.
- Fast and easy charging. The light features a micro-USB charging dock that includes an additional USB input to charge other devices.
- The light is powerful and small with a maximum light output up to 1020 lumens.
- The flashlight includes 1 x 18650 3200mAh.
- Cree XM-L2 U3. The maximum output is 1020 lumens
- Hardened tempered glass with two-sided anti-reflective coating featuring a glow-in-the-dark o-ring
- Multi-function side switch with five brightness levels, plus a strobe mode
- Flat tail cap with a strong magnet providing the ability to use it as a hands-free work light
- Removable pocket clip that is scratch resistant
- Thermal management safety program provides overheating protection by dropping high output by 60% after 5 minutes of constant on
- Featuring a wide range current circuit. The light can be powered by 2 x CR123A (Cannot be charged).
- Reverse polarity protection to prevent improper battery installation
- Can be powered by two non-rechargeable CR123A lithium batteries as a last resort in an emergency.
- Low standby current below 15uA
- Micro-USB cable
- rechargeable 18650 batteries
- Spare O-rings (x2)
- Charging dock
- User manual
I've owned 2 previous versions of the baton( both s20) and they've got better with each version until the s30. The s30's clip is non reversible( you can't clip it on your hat) which is a huge downside. Also many lights I use at work will not work with the non-protected 18650 battery that comes with the light, and visa versa. If you're not switching batteries between electronics or want to clip it to your hat, this lights AWESOME! Super bright, great runtime and the rechargeable stand is handy