MultiMat Super-lite Mat Technically advanced, lightweight and compact – the ultimate in weight reduction. The SuperLite is one of the lightest and most compact options using the very latest in ultra light materials, meeting the highest standards for quality and reliability. Extremely lightweight 20D Polyester top & bottom layer , TPU Membrane for airtight seal , High quality, lightweight (14 kg/m3) vertically drilled PU foam core for lasting performance , Easy Valve - enabling the valve to be closed when adding air for extra firmness , Repair patch and adhesive tube included Size: 72" x 20" x 1" (1830 x 510 x 25 mm) Weight: 18 oz (530 g) Season Rating: 4 TOG Value: 4.02 Temp Range: 5 ºF to 130 ºF (-15°C to +55°C) Color Option: Olive/Black (reversible)
- The Superlite Mat is technically advanced, lightweight and compact – the ultimate in weight reduction. The Superlite is one of the lightest and most compact options using the very latest in ultra light materials, meeting the highest standards for quality and reliability.
- Super-fast valve giving 3x airflow of a regular valve for fast inflation/deflation
- Mats supplied with stuff sack/pillow case, retaining band & repair kit
- Lightweight 20D Rip Stop Nylon repellence added tp prevent absorption
- Quality, lightweight 16kg/m3 PU foam core for lasting performance and full inflation
- TPU membrane for air-tight seal
Length:: 72 in 1830 cm
Weight::17 Oz 475 Grams
Width::20 in 510 cm
Pack Size::10.25 x 4.75 in 260 x 120 cm
Thickness:: 1 in 25 mm
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.