150° PANORAMIC VIEW
The Panoramic 150 comes with 3 infrared motion sensors that cover a super-wide 150 degree detection area. Compare that to your current scouting camera. When movement is detected, the Silent-Slide lens rotates silently to take photos or videos. With 1-sec trigger speed and 8,000 images on 4 c-cell batteries, the P-150 has plenty of juice to capture photos or video of your next trophy. Pictures come in two forms: 16:9 widescreen or 48:9 panoramic. This infrared camera is the perfect choice for all of your trail camera needs.
The Moultrie Panoramic 150 boasts a field of view that is 3X greater than standard trail camera. The sample size you can collect on every picture is simply phenomenal.
When set to panoramic mode, every time the game camera is triggered, it will take 3 photos (from one side to the other) that are then stitched together to form the panoramic photo. Convenient settings that enable users to shorten the time frame that the three panoramic photos are taken.
Daytime photos feature 8.0 megapixel crisp, clear color, The Panoramic 150 also offers five unique operational modes: 150° Panoramic camera, infrared triggered game camera (single image mode), time-lapse plot camera, plot camera by day/ motion detect camera at night, and 720p HD video day and night. Every photo can be imprinted with the temperature, moon phase, time, date and camera ID. This game camera also features delay settings of 5 seconds to 60 minutes.
- 8.0 megapixel infrared panoramic game camera
- Under 1-second trigger speed
- Up to 100-ft night range
- 3 motion sensors cover super-wide, 150-degree detection angle
- 5 operational modes:
- 150-degree Panoramic camera - IR triggered game camera (Single Image Mode)
- Time-lapse plot camera
- Plot camera by day, motion detect camera at night
- HD video day and night
- Silent-slide lens rotates to take photos or videos wherever motion
is detected without spooking game
- Illumi-night sensor provides bright, clear nighttime images
- Motion freeze reduces nighttime blur
- Multi-Shot (1–3 pics)
- 5/15/30 seconds, 1–60 minute picture delay
- Password protection
- SD memory card slot — up to 32 GB
- 9,000 images on 6 C-cell batteries
- New Moultrie camouflage
- Integrated strap loop with Python® cable compatibility (cable not included)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
I got this camera to put out on our hunting land. I love to look at all the pictures it has captured and see what game has been passing by. Photo quality is remarkable! It takes three pictures for one big view! We got thousands of photos!! Only drawback is all the memory it takes so make sure you have a pretty big memory card for it. Great camera!!