Morakniv 164 Right-Handed Hook Knife 2.16" 12C27 Stainless (Sweden)
Morakniv Mora of Sweden 164 Right-Handed Hook Knife 2.16" 12C27 Stainless Steel Blade, Birch Wood Handle, Vegetable Tanned Leather Sheath - M-13385
This knife has a single-edged stainless steel blade for right-hand use. The back of the knife is not sharp which gives you the ability to use your left hand to push the blade with your fingers from the back. Morakniv has optimized the blade to make it run smoothly over the inside of a spoon or bowl. To protect both you and the knife it comes with a simple but ingeniously designed edge protection made out of Swedish vegetable tanned leather manufactured locally with cowhides from the region.
- Hook knife wood carving tool for carving spoons, bowls, cups, or for any detailed relief carving
- A single-edged blade makes it suitable for pull cuts or for push cuts.
- Top grade Swedish 12C27 stainless steel features excellent edge performance, razor sharpness, high hardness, and exceptional corrosion resistance
- Ergonomically designed oiled birch wood handle for comfort and balance
- Model: M-13385
- Blade Length: 2.16"
- Overall Length: 6.46"
- Blade Material: Swedish 12C27 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.08"
- Blade Style: Hook
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Oiled Birch Wood
- Handle Thickness: 1.10"
- Sheath Material: Leather
- Weight: 2.1 oz.
- Made in Sweden