Momentum Steelix Eclipse - Solar [44mm] Watch
The Momentum Steelix Eclipse - Solar Watch makes a great adventure watch with ruggedness and style. The Steelix Eclipse is the next generation of the affordable field watch. Tested to a depth of 200M/660FT, with a screw-down crown and sapphire crystal, it also features a state-of-the-art solar-powered movement. The semi-transparent dial covers the solar-panel which powers the watch movement.
Steelix Eclipse w/ Saphire Crystal for scratch resistant and durability!
- Straightforward Rugged Field Watch Design
- Durable 316L brushed stainless steel case with 200M/660FT water-resistance
- Highly-legible dial layout
- Comfortable 4 o’clock screw-down crown that reduces “wrist-bite”
- Crown: Screw-down crown
- Water Resistance (m/ft) : 200M / 660FT
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Crystal: Sapphire Only Glass (Tough for Outdoors)
- Case Diameter: 44mm
- Case Height: 11mm
- Lug Width: 22mm
- Lug-to-Lug: 51.5mm
The Steelix Eclipse may look like our best-selling Steelix Field Watch, but do not be fooled. Under the dial is a state-of-the-art solar movement that charges in any light, allowing the Eclipse to run for up to 6 months in pitch darkness. Say good-bye to regular battery changes.
All Steelix models feature high-quality screw-down crowns that thread into the case and feature water sealing gaskets, giving the Steelix a 200M depth rating. The screw-down feature also ensures the crown won't pop-out accidentally. The crown is off-set to the 4 o'clock position so it does not dig into the wrist, creating a more comfortable fit.