A must for emergency preparedness, the ER300 keeps you informed in case of severe weather or civil emergency with multiple sustainable power options.
- Multiple Sustainable Power Sources – Solar, hand crank, rechargeable battery
- Extremely Bright Flashlight Uses Cree®* LEDs – 1400 Lux
- SOS Flashlight Beacon – Activates Morse code for emergency assistance
- Ultrasonic Dog Whistle - May assist search and rescue teams in locating individuals during an emergency situation
- Long Battery Life – 2000 mAh rechargeable Li-Ion battery gives up to 25 hours of normal use
- Smartphone/Tablet Charger – Charge your devices through USB connection
- NOAA Weather Radio with Alert – Weather alerts sound when issued on local channel
- Lightweight and Durable – Radio weighs 1 lb.
- Low/High Flashlight Brightness Settings – Lets you adjust to conserve battery life
- Ideal for Emergency Preparedness, Camping, Beach, Park, and Everyday Use
- 6 ‘AA’ Battery Back-Up Power Option**
- Digital AM/FM and Weather Band Radio
- Replaceable Rechargeable Battery
- One Hour Weather Alert Memory
- Charges From Standard USB
- LCD Display with Clock
- Headphone Jack
- Retractable Antenna
WHY NORTH RIVER OUTDOORS?