Microtech Troodon Auto OTF 3.06" Stonewashed D/E 138-10
Microtech Troodon 3.06" Stonewashed Double Edge Dagger Blade, Black Aluminum Handles
Named after the Troodon (troh-o-don) Dinosaur, this knife defines the new era for Microtech Knives. Troodon is Greek for "wounding tooth". New enhancements include a new slender handle, contoured shape and radical design elements, as well as a sophisticated internal mechanism, which improves operational functionality and reliability. The Troodon brings together a new out-the-front technology with the feel of a Microtech classic. This project was spear headed personally by Anthony Marfione and consisted of an internal collaboration of the Microtech team. The Troodon was the flagship for Microtech's entire 2006 out-the-front line.
- Blade Length: 3.06"
- Blade Thickness: 0.095"
- Glass Break: Removable Tungsten Tip Glass Breaker
- Handle: 6061-T6 Aluminum Mil Spec Hard Coat Anodized
- Handle Thickness: Sculptured Tapered Min 0.304" Max 435"
- Length Open: 7.64"
- Length Closed: 4.58"
- Pocket Clip: 301 Spring Tempered, Ambidextrous
- Action: Dual Action Auto Fire and Retract
- Weight: 2.8 oz.
- Made in USA
- Lifetime Warranty & Support