LionSteel M4 ST Bushcraft Fixed 3.74" Satin M390 Blade, Santos Wood
The M4 is an all-around fixed blade knife that is designed for bushcrafting and wilderness survival. The ergonomic handle can be used comfortably in both the forward and reverse grips, making it perfect for your mountain hikes and outdoor adventures. The M4's wide M390 stainless steel blade will give you tremendous cutting power with a devastating tip. It features stainless steel Torx T8 bits closure system, beautifully crafted santos wood handles, and a brown leather sheath with double seam stitching. The craftsmanship of this knife is excellent and will last you for years to come!
- Blade Length: 3.74" (95 mm)
- Handle Length: 4.32" (110 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.06" (205 mm)
- Blade Material: M390 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.159" (4 mm)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Santos Wood
- Handle Thickness: 0.83"
- Sheath Material: Brown Leather
- Weight: 5.11 oz. (145 g)
- Weight with Sheath: 7.12 oz. (202 g)
- Made in Italy