LionSteel M1 ST Fixed 2.91" M390 Drop Point Blade, Santos Wood
The M1 is a bushcraft fixed blade knife. It is a very precious excursion mate without being cumbersome, due to its limited dimensions.
The M1 is equipped with a satin finished M390 sintered steel blade, which guarantees high stainlessness and a long-endurance sharpening. The handle is available in five versions: olive wood, walnut wood, Santos wood, black G10 and orange G10.
The M1 features a lanyard to which a small titanium pearl is attached by a screw system. This application allows an easier extraction of the knife from its sheath.
- Total length: 170 mm. - 6.69 in.
- Blade length: 74 mm. - 2.91 in.
- Blade thickness: 3.2 mm. - 0.13 in.
- Total weight: 75 gr. - 2.65 oz.
- Blade steel: Premium M390 Steel
- Blade finish: Satin finished
- Handle material: Santos wood
- Sheath: Leather
- Packaging: Cardboard box
- Made in Italy