Kupilka Small Schnapps Drinking Cup K5 (Finland)
Enjoy a relaxing day at camp sipping on your favorite beverage with the beautiful Schnapps Cup. It's made from a wood / thermoplastic biomaterial that's strong, durable and completely recyclable.
- Made from Kareline Natural Fiber Composite material, a biomaterial that consists of 50% pine fiber (wood) and 50% thermoplastic
- Material has better heat endurance and a better durability than plastic thanks to the stiff structure
- If you compare the natural fiber composite to wood, the most important benefit is that the composite does not require maintenance
- Material does not absorb smells and is insensitive to humidity
- All KUPILKA products are dishwasher safe
- Light and durable; BPA free
- KUPILKA products are recyclable and can be returned to normal plastic recycling centers or ground and casted again into new products at the end of their lifespan
- KUPILKA products have been designed by Kari Kuisma together with well-known Finnish architect and designer, Heikki Koivurova
- KUPILKA means a "little cup" and the word stems from the Finnish word "kuppi"
- Liquid Capacity (L): 0.05 literLiquid Capacity (fl. oz.): 1.6 fluid ouncesMaterial(s): Wood/thermoplasticBPA Free: YesWeight: 0.9 ounce
- Made with quality in Finland