Uberleben Original Dursten Kuksa | Wood Camp Mug
Traditional Wooden Cup with Carabiner | Bushcraft or Camping | Leather Lanyard
- Handcrafted from 100% natural hardwood
- Sealed w/ food-grade, BPA-free finish
- Includes full grain leather lanyard and metal carabiner
- Capacity: *Can Vary. 225ml (approx. 8 fl. oz) or 350ml (approx. 12 fl. oz)
- Weight: 5-7oz
- HANDCRAFTED HARDWOOD — Tried and true; timeless for a reason. And since each Dursten is handmade, each traditionally inspired kuksa has it’s own unique character.
- ADVENTURE READY — Camp coffee on a cold morning, from a solid piece of natural, hand-carved wood. Nothing is better. The Dursten is ready when you are.
- SIZED WITH INTENTION — With a capacity of approx. 220ml (7 fl. oz.), the Dursten finds the perfect balance between super lightweight packability, and rugged durability. With an average weight of 6 oz., there’s no excuse to ever leave this luxury item behind.
- 100% NATURAL & ECO-FRIENDLY — The Dursten keeps is simple. Fully sustainable and BPA free. Includes wood cup / mug, genuine full grain leather lanyard, carabiner & care instructions.
These guidelines are to help ensure maximum longevity. Like any natural wood product (i.e. cutting boards, knife scales, etc.), if you treat your kuksa right, it’ll serve you well on many adventures!
1. HAND WASH and DRY BEFORE INITIAL USE. Just good practice for anything that's been handled and packaged.
2. OIL REGULARLY. Your hand’s natural oils help, too. Dry wood has a propensity to crack and split over time, so keep it conditioned. Remember, dish soaps strip these oils.
3. NO EXTREME TEMPS. Including microwaved, dishwasher, and boiling liquids. Can you use your cup for hot coffee or tea? Absolutely! Just let the boiling liquid sit a few minutes before pouring. High temperatures can potentially fatigue the wood, and eventually, over time, cause it to crack.