Kershaw 1556Ti Cryo II Assisted Blade
The Kershaw Cryo II is significantly larger than the original Cryo. With its 3-1/4" blade, this classic Rick Hinderer design was built for those who just demand more from a pocketknife. More size. More features. More streamline style.
The Cyro II is pure stainless steel with matte gray titanium carbo-nitride (TiCN) coating. Three times as hard as chrome, TiCN offers excellent abrasion resistance and reduces friction on moving parts. Which means the Cryo II not only looks great but operates smoothly as well. Speaking of smooth, the SpeedSafe assisted opening guarantees the Cryo II opens quickly and easily, too. Though this is a larger knife, it's remarkably slim and rides comfortably deep in the pocket thanks to Kershaw's deep-carry clip.
- SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening
- Designed by Rick Hinderer
- Frame Lock with Lockbar Stabilizer
- Titanium Carbo-Nitride (TiCN) Coating
- Thumb Studs and Flipper Mechanism
- Deep Carry Pocket Clip, 4 Position