Hults Bruk Jonaker Hatchet
The Hults Bruk Jonaker is our most compact hatchet.
It is intended for tasks such as making kindling, doing light clearing and for any number of backcountry jobs. It is ideal for including in your pack and being worn on a belt. This item has an axe head weight of one pound and a handle length of 9.4 inches.
- The axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the hand grinding production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings.
- The curved hickory handle is treated with linseed oil.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements. (Replacement sheaths are available) The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual.
- Overall Weight: 1 1/2 lbs.
- Head Weight: 1 lb.
- Handle Length: 9.4"
- Head: Solid Swedish steel
- Handle: Solid American Hickory
- Made in Sweden
- Lifetime Warranty
- Buy from Premium Authorized Hults Dealer