Locate a variety of metals with ease using the Wildgame Innovations Swarm Series MX 100E Digital Metal Detector, which can detect quarter-size coins from as much as 10" away and features a 10", submersible coil and polycarbonate construction for light weight and durability. A large, backlit digital interface offers easy use, while 8 metal categories, 3 elimination modes and adjustable discrimination help you hone in on your find. Adjustable arm guard with strap.
- Durable lightweight poly carbonate construction
- Large simple to use digital backlit interface
- 8 metal categories and adjustable discrimination
- 3 elimination modes: All-Metal, Coin and Jewelry
- 4 individual HD audio tones
- Signal strength and depth indicators in pin point mode
- Quick release extension rod design, adds up to 7"
- Adjustable arm guard with strap
- External 3.5mm headphone jack (headphones not included)
- Can detect quarter sized coins up to 10" away
- 10" submersible coil
- Right or Left handed use
- Uses 6 AA-Cell Alkaline batteries (not included)
We have about a foot of snow on frozen ground right now, so as anxious as my 13-year-old son is to try out his new toy in the real world, so far he's just been able to practice with it inside. But he is loving it. He's small, so I was a little concerned it would be too big for him, but he is able to use it comfortably. Construction appears very solid and he loves all the different settings on it. It seems to be the perfect starter detector for his new hobby and hopefully one he'll be able to use and enjoy for years to come.