Gransfors Bruk Replacement Sheaths (Sweden)
Gransfors replacement sheaths are made from high quality vegetable-tanned leather.
The leather is tanned to prevent it being broken down by bacteria. The tanning preserves and improves the natural properties of the leather and can be done either through treatment with natural vegetable products such as bark from various trees, flowers and roots, known as vegetable tanning, or through treatment with chromium, known as chrome tanning.
Made in Sweden for Gransfors Bruk Axes & Hatchets
- 415C - Wildlife Hatchet Sheath - Also 413, 474-R
- 420C - Small Forest Axe Sheath
- 425C - Outdoor Axe Sheath
- 430C - Scandinavian Forest Axe Sheath
- 442C/445C - Large Splitting/Large & Long Splitting Sheath
- 490C - Doublebit Axe Sheath
- 434C - American Felling Axe Sheath
- 418C - Hunters Axe Sheath
- 441C - Small Splitting Axe Sheath
- 410C - Mini Hatchet Sheath