Tactical 700 has a 700 Cubic Inch Pack with Pressurized Water System. Comes loaded with a 70 oz (2 Liter) Geigerrig Hydration Engine, but can host a 100 oz (3 Liter) Hydration engine. Molle attachments. Insulated Tube. 500D Cordura. Two large stowage compartments. Back ventilation. Compression straps. Box-stitch reinforced pack handle. Additional interior utility organizer and mesh pockets. Carry it. Molle to it. (Length - 20 Inches. Width - 11 Inches.)
- Bladder: 70 Oz., quick-release valves for drinking tube and pressurization tube for easy refill and bladder removal, slide top for easy refill, cleaning and drying.
- Capacity: 700 Cubic Inches of Pack Capacity with two large stowage compartments, additional interior utility organizer and mesh pockets.
- Fabric: 500D Cordura
- Weight: 2.05 lbs
- Length: 20"
- Width: 11"
- Molle: Front
- Pack Straps: Terraced overlay pack straps.
- Back Ventilation: High Density Mesh and Padding with Ventilation.
- Waist Strap: Removable Waist Strap
- Pack Handle: Box Stitched and Reinforced
- Compression Straps: Two front compression straps
- Drink Tube: Insulated
- Zippers: Top zipper for accessing hydration engine and long main compartment zipper for easy access and loading.