Geigerrig Tactical 1600 Hydration System, 100 oz
The award-winning pressurized GEIGERRIG Hydration System allows you to spray water to hydrate, share, clean, cool, etc.--anything you need. The pressurization enables convenient in-line plug-and-play filtration for on-the-go access to natural fresh water sources. When you are done, simply flip your Hydration Engine inside out and place it on the top shelf of the dishwasher for easy cleaning and drying.
The Tactical 1600 is a 1600 cubic inch pack built to military specifications to keep you hydrated AND carry all of your gear. Attach a sleeping pad with the bed roll straps, stabilize your gear using the compression straps, and carry heavy loads easily with the load bearing waist belt. The biggest, baddest pack in the Geigerrig arsenal.
- Bladder: 100 Oz., quick-release valves for drinking tube and pressurization tube for easy refill and bladder removal, slide top for easy refill, cleaning and drying.
- Capacity: 1600 Cubic Inches of Pack Capacity with two large stowage compartments, additional interior utility organizer and mesh pockets as well as side pockets.
- Fabric: 500D Cordura Weight: 3.2 lbs Length: 21.5" Length: 13" Molle: Front as well as on the load bearing waist belt. Pack Straps: Terraced overlay pack straps.
- Back Ventilation: High Density Mesh and Padding with Ventilation.
- Waist Strap: Removable Load Bearing Waist Belt with Molle for attaching holster, magazine compartment or other pockets.
- Pack Handle: Box Stitched and Reinforced Compression Straps: Two front compression straps Bed Roll Straps: Located at bottom of pack
- Drink Tube: Insulated
- Zippers: Long top zipper for accessing main compartment. Long zipper compartment for easy access and loading of mesh pockets and utility organizer. Long zipper for back panel and separate, insulated chamber for the 3L Geigerrig Hydration Engine.