Geigerrig who has developed a full line of ‘Never Suck Again’ hydration packs has brought their technology into the world of parenthood with their brand new Mom Pack.
The Mom Pack is a backpack where outdoor adventure pack collides with diaper bag duties. This backpack will take you around town, on the trail, to a day at the beach or anywhere else you want to take your tykes and carry all their daily necessities. This pack contains a 2 Liter, pressurized hydration system that is plug-n-play, filter-ready. It also has two, plastic coated, insulated side pockets for hosting warm milk bottles, sippy cups or food. As well, it has one large side pocket with internal mesh dividers designated for two baby bottles and a fleece lined side pocket. There is a front organizer pocket with key chain attachment and internal organizer for pens and other items. At the top of the shoulder straps are two stroller connectors to attach this pack to the handle of any stroller. Shoulder straps house, internally, the drink tube and pressure bulb, to keep these items free from grabby hands. Finally, inside the main compartment, this pack contains a removable, fold-out, changing station with designated pockets for wipes and diapers.
The RIG MOM diaper bag backpack is everything you expect from Geigerrig and more:
- Plug-n-play 2 liter pressurized hydration system
- Filter ready
- 2 plastic coated, insulated side pockets
- 1 large side pocket with mesh divider for two bottles
- 1 fleece lined side pocket
- Front organizer pocket with key chain attachment and pen holder
- 2 Stroller connectors for easy attachment on the stroller handle
- Straps are designed with internal pockets for drink tube and pressure bulb
- Fold out, changing pad with integrated mesh pockets for diapers and wipes
- 1600 cubic inches of storage capacity
- Constructed from heavy duty dura-oxkin