Garmin eTrex 20 Handheld GPS
The Garmin eTrex 20 features a 2.2" 65k color sunlight readable display, a shaded relief worldwide base map, and internal memory plus a microSD card slot. You will be able to use the internal memory with the microSD card slot to add TOPO, road and marine mapping options. The latest series provide HotFix satellite support for superfast positioning, improved screen clarity and several enhanced navigation features, the new eTrex series is your favourite handheld GPS - now even better.
- 2.2" 65K color TFT display
- High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver with HotFix and GLONASS support
- Worldwide basemap with shaded relief
- Internal memory and microSD card slot for additional mapping
- Supports paperless geocaching
- Rugged, waterproof (IEC 60529 IPX7)
- USB interface
- Supports spine mounting accessories
- Over 20 hours of battery life, 2 AA; NiMH or Lithium recommended
- Unit dimensions: 2.1" x 4.0" x 1.3" (H x W x D)
- Weight: 5 oz. with batteries
What's in the Box? Garmin Trex 20, USB cable, Lanyard and Manuals
This seems to be a rugged and reliable GPS. Its accurate and has a long-lasting battery!! Great for geocaching and outdoor sports.