The Garmin eTrex 10 Geocaching Bundle is a great choice for the value savvy consumer desiring a GPS device with paperless geocaching capabilities. To get started, geocachers can quickly download cache information free of charge from www.OpenCaching.com directly to their device. Geocachers will also help the environment and be more efficient by going paperless with the eTrex 10. Paperless geocaching has been a feature only offered in high-end GPS units, the new eTrex 10 offers this capability at a value price. eTrex 10 stores and displays cache information such as location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions so that you don't have to tote printouts with you. You have everything you need to start having fun finding and hiding geocaches with this bundle. By Garmin.
- 2.2" monochrome display
- High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver with HotFix and GLONASS support
- Worldwide basemap
- Supports paperless geocaching
- Rugged, waterproof (IEC 60529 IPX7)
- USB interface
- Supports spine mounting accessories
- Over 20 hours of battery life, 2 AA; NiMH or Lithium recommended
- Unit dimensions: 2.1" x 4.0" x 1.3" (H x W x D)
- Weight: 5 oz. with batteries
What's in the Box?
Garmin Trex 10, USB cable, OpenCaching container, geocoin, lapel pin, lanyard, logbook, pencil, stickers, OpenCaching guide and manuals
|Display & Graphics|
|Maximum Battery Run Time||25 Hour|
|Weight (Approximate)||5 oz|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.