The Garmin eTrex 10 is a great choice for the budget savvy consumer desiring a basic GPS device. This device features a 2.2" monochrome display and a worldwide base map making it easier than ever to see where you are and where you have been. The new eTrex 10 series builds on the runaway success of Garmin's best-selling eTrex design. With HotFix satellite support for superfast positioning, improved screen clarity and several enhanced navigation features, the new eTrex series is your favourite handheld GPS - now even better.
- 2.2" monochrome display
- High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver with HotFix and GLONASS support
- Worldwide basemap
- Supports paperless geocaching
- Rugged, waterproof (IEC 60529 IPX7)
- USB interface
- Supports spine mounting accessories
- Over 20 hours of battery life, 2 AA; NiMH or Lithium recommended
- Unit dimensions: 2.1" x 4.0" x 1.3" (H x W x D)
- Weight: 5 oz. with batteries
What's in the Box? Garmin Trex 10, Manuals
|Display & Graphics|
|Maximum Battery Run Time||20 Hour|
|Weight (Approximate)||5 o|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
This is a basic GPS but gets the job done. Next time.. I will spend a bit extra for more options and features.