Fuego Element Portable Gas Grill 8000 BTU Burner)
The Element Portable boasts a powerful 8,000 BTU stainless steel burner--a significant amount of quick heat, given its compact size. And unlike the standard circular grilling surface on traditional travel grills, the Element Portable features 159 square inches of rectangular cooking space that gives the outdoor chef more room to feed a hungry crowd.
Innovative features such as a grease management system enable you to unscrew and remove a dishwasher-safe tray for easy clean up. Additionally, a variable temperature control valve with a quick push start igniter allows for precise temperature control while grilling. The Element Portable also offers anodized aluminum legs for extra protection against the natural elements. A powder-coated steel lid is included with the unit to protect the surface from dust and debris, along with an enamel-coated cast iron grill grate to keep food extra hot.
The grill is powered by liquid propane from either 16.4- or 14.1-ounce canisters, and it fires up to 8,000 BTU with a high-low temperature setting of 350 to 650 degrees F. It measures 19 x 12.75 x 9 inches (LxWxH) and weighs 13 pounds. Add an optional flat griddle plate, shoulder strap, and neoprene travel bag to complete your Element Portable grill experience. It's backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
- Compact gas-powered grill for hassle-free transport to the beach, tailgating parties, camping sites, and more
- Molded handle; red travel band locks lid in place for ease of transport
- Variable control valve keeps control in cooking, while the steel cooking lid keeps food warm
- 159-square-inch of grill space; enamel coated steel cooking grate
- Weighs 13 pounds; measures 19 x 12.75 x 9 inches (LxWxH); 1-year limited warranty