Fox River FlexFit Mask C156n (Made in USA)
NORTH RIVER OUTDOORS is pleased to offer FlexFit Mask made by Fox River. This Powerful, Reusable Face Mask is made in the USA with quality Cupron fibers (C156n) with antimicrobial benefits. This mask is perfect for going around public places, going outdoors in open areas and people are nearby and to give you the confidence boost to know you are protected.
FlexFit Mask made by Fox River is a revolutionary design knitted in Osage, Iowa using powerful Cupron fibers. Cupron is a copper-based antimicrobial technology that is embedded in garments. The technology’s unique properties provide anti-odor and anti-bacterial benefits to the embedded fabric. Unlike topically applied solutions, the Cupron technology does not wash off or rub off. Cupron enhanced fabrics kill bacteria, fungus and microbes on the mask that cause odor. In addition to the Cupron technology the stretchy, lightweight design of the C156n FlexFit Mask helps eliminate the discomfort behind your ears by slipping over your head instead of behind your ears.
FlexFit Tech uses seamless 3D Form Fitting construction that allows for a comfortable wearing experience.
- Powerful Antimicrobial Technology – Cupron provides a patented antimicrobial technology that does not wash or rub off.
- Reusable and Washable
- Flex Fit Tech – Seamless 3D Form Fitting construction allows for a comfortable wearing experience.
- Save Your Ears – Stretchy lightweight design helps eliminate the discomfort behind your ears by slipping over your head instead of behind your ears.
- Made in USA. Built w/ Quality Materials
- Material Content:
- Tan - 83% Cupron Nylon, 15% Nylon, 2% Spandex
- All Other Colors - 55% Cotton, 30% Cupron Nylon, 13% Nylon, 2% Spandex
- Machine wash warm, inside out
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean