Fenix PD35 Flashlight 850 Lumen, CR123, Black
The Fenix PD35 Flashlight is one of those necessities that you'll find you have a need for in just about every project and activity you do.This flashlightimage by Fenix weighs only 87 grams and less than 14 centimeters long. The Fenix PD 35 Compact Flashlight delivers a stunning 850-lumen maximum output from one 18650 battery. Six outputs, include strobe mode, cover from daily use to outdoor and professional use while simple press on the side switch is all you need to select output. Portable becomes powerful with this go-everywhere, category-changing model. With a low-voltage warning function to remind you to replace the batteries, you don't run into the problem of your light going out in the middle of your project unexpectedly. The Fenix PD-35 Flashlight is made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum featuring a premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish and a toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Over heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Tactical tail switch with momentary-on function
- Side switch in the head
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Cree XM-L2 (U2) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses one 18650 rechargeable battery (Li-ion) or two 3V CR123A batteries (Lithium)(Not Included)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.