ELMO BOXi T-350 Mobile DLP Projectors
The Elmo BOXi T-350 HD, LED projector has been designed with simplicity, convenience and design in mind. The small, lightweight 300-lumen DLP projector weighs just 500g (1.1lbs) and has a tiny footprint making it easy to slip into a carry bag or neatly conceal itself in any modern living area. The ELMO BOXi T-350 mobile projector is ideal for everything from business presentation to portable home cinema.
- Short Throw lens: 1.3m diagonal image from just 1.3 meters away from the screen / wall
- High response speed: Almost the same as high-end projectors
- Best uniformity of focus performance and uniformity of illiumination in its class
Other Key Features:
- WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution: HD (720p)
- 300 ANSI lumens or brightness
- LED light source: up to 20,000 hour light-source lifespan
- Compact dimensions: 13.2 x 14.3 x 4.3 cm
- DLP technology for richer images
- Audio output port
The Short-Throw lens means that View sharp, bright, high contrast, high definition images at 70 inches with the projector only 1.3m away from the wall! The unobtrusive design will fit neatly on to a side table or desk in a room where there may not be much space and you will always get a large projected image.
The BOXi T-350 features all the connectivity you need to connect to your favourite digital AV devices with a single HDMI connection for video sources and a mini-stereo output jack for sending sound through an audio system, speakers, or headphones. A full-function IR remote control is also included.
The BOXi T-350 uses a long-life LED light source for up to 20,000 hours of use without needing expensive bulbs or filters. The “ECO” mode also reduces power consumption by 46%, for when you're in a darker environment.
What I liked the most is the fact that this projector is compact and easy to work. What I liked least is the lighting on it is not as good as some others . Usually has to be dark in the room to watch a presentation and that can be difficult when teaching a class. Usually need the lights on but with the Boxi it has to be dark