Eberlestock X1 Euro II
Total Volume: 2,000 c.i. (c.i. does not include scabbard volume)
Weight: 5 lbs 12 oz
Dimensions main bag: 22.5"h x 11"w x 7"d
Scabbard Dimensions: 34"L x 10"W x 1/2"D, with a 20" circumference opening
The X1 Euro is a unique, cutting edge design evolved from our more-minimalist X1 line of hunting packs. The pack features a full-width collapsible rifle scabbard, large main compartment, new ultralight MOLLE-10 webbing matrix, and a polycarbonate frame. More details:
• The patented centerline Backscabbard is wider with a new compression-style stability feature that holds virtually all hunting rifles stably, from lever to bolt action to AR-type rifles.
• Eberlestock's MOLLE-10 Padlock webbing matrix is 60% lighter than traditional MOLLE webbing, yet holds most standard 25mm MOLLE accessories.
• Excellent accessibility to the whole interior of the pack, through both top-loading and lower front-loading zippers. A fold-down shelf allows you to use the upper and lower chambers independently, or as a combined space. Generous additional storage pockets will keep your smaller items organized in dedicated spaces.
• Comes with Gossamer lightweight polycarbonate frame, providing more support and well suited for packing heavier loads.
• Vertically adjustable shoulder harness allows a custom fit to most torso lengths.
Actual Weight = 5 lbs, 12 oz Shipping Dimensional Weight = 11 lbs
This meduim size day pack is built for a true outdoor enthusiast whom wants to preserve his firearm from all the adverse conditions mother nature sends your way. Everything from the feel, to the stiching, to sizeable compartments is what has impressed me the most. If you are looking for a day pack you can spend a couple of nights out in the sticks, this is one candidate you should definetly consider.